BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Per Diem Fitness Instructor to lead scheduled group exercise classes designed to develop and maintain positive fitness levels for residents in a Senior Living Community (Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities) in Woodbury, NJ. As a member of our Senior Living Team, you will be an integral component of a continuum of care.
This position is for 3 classes to be instructed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:30-11:30am.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Fitness Instructor Benefits:
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Fitness Instructor Responsibilities:
- Lead scheduled group exercise classes for the residents of Senior Living Communities, preferably one that can teach flexibility, cardio, strength/power, balancing and standing exercises.
- Develop fitness classes which are designed to develop and promote positive fitness levels for a senior population.
Qualifications for a Fitness Instructor:
- Certification as a Fitness Instructor, or equivalent, through an accredited national exercise/fitness organization such as ACSM, NSCA, ACE, IDEA or SFA.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Fitness Specialist, preferably in a senior services setting.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.