The Community Manager will support and serve as a member of the Hawaii Behavioral Health practice leadership team, working closely with the Division Director leadership in Hawaii to promote “One BAYADA” within the Hawaii offices and communities served. This role will focus on collaboration with Hawaii leaders to define and evolve BAYADA Home Health Care’s unified brand, community relationships, and market representation. The Community Manager will facilitate communications, coordinate BAYADA-wide activities as well as community activities throughout Hawaii, working to nurture internal BAYADA relationships and drive collaboration between practices, divisions, and offices. This role will focus on planning, attending, and organizing community activities, delivering information sessions, monitoring legislative activity, and coordinating the BAYADA positions on any relevant Hawaii market conditions, to promote workforce development, client referrals, and other pathways into services.
As a Community Manager for Hawaii, they will be a subject matter expert in all of the BAYADA Hawaii practices’ client services and employment opportunities.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- One (1) + years’ experience in social, health, educational, or comparable services.
- One (1) + years’ experience in public relations, advocacy, sales, recruiting or marketing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with technology and social media platforms.
- Successful track record working with and leading teams.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.