With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care-safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis-together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA's - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHA's - Home Health Aides & CNA's - Certified Nursing Assistant in the following locations:
- Throughout the Main Line areas starting at Bala Cynwyd.
- We are looking for OVERNIGHT shifts starting at $15.00-16.00 per hour.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHA's):
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA’s group medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement period.
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Must be able to Travel throughout the "Main Line Areas".
- "Valid Drivers License & Vehicle a Plus".
- Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.