For decades the BAYADA team has risen up in difficult times to provide home care with Compassion, Excellence and Reliability to those in need. We stand strong with our field staff and give them the tools they need to provide respect and dignity to those who need help the most. Now more than ever do people need YOUR help at home. Join us and become a Hero on the Homefront!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs - CNAs - PCAs - Homemakers):
- WEEKLY PAY - get your pay when you need it!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Sick Time
- FREE PPE (personal protective equipment) to keep you and your clients SAFE
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
You could earn $500-600 every week!
We have current job openings for HHAs, PCAs, and CNAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field
Home Health Aides (HHAs) must also have (not required for Homemakers):
- Home Health Aide or Nurse Assistant certification, they NEVER expire!!!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing)
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Light housekeeping: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Range of motion / exercises
- Medication assistance
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.