BAYADA Pediatrics is currently hiring reliable, excellent and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who want to make a difference in our clients’ lives providing 1:1 skilled nursing services to pediatric clients in Lehigh and Northampton counties. At BAYADA Pediatrics, you choose the hours, the areas, and the clients you work with.
No pediatric experience? No problem! BAYADA offers paid training. If you are looking to supplement your current position or for a full time opportunity, we offer full time, part time and per diem hours.
We have immediate opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Lehigh county, PA
- Northampton county, PA
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing with Pennsylvania
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Kelly Adamson, Recruiting Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.