BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Healthcare Reimbursement Associate to work in our Enterprise Reimbursement Services office in our state of the art facility in Pennsauken, NJ.This role is currently remote with a remote/on-campus flexible opportunity. However, this will be a flexible work environment. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? Then the Reimbursement Associate position might be right for you!
- Manage a dedicated accounts receivable for select payor organizations, external business or clients ensuring timely payment.
- Complete claim denial management functions to ensure timely follow-up with denied claims and complete root causes analysis to determine ways to prevent claims from denying.
- Process balance transfers, adjustment requests, refunds and corrected claims as part of accounts receivable management responsibilities.
- Complete administrative appeals and escalation of outstanding claim issues with payor organizations.
- Communication of accounts receivable status with internal customers within service office locations providing status updates with outstanding A/R, bad debt risk and requests needed to secure payment from a client or payor organization.
- Coordinate requests for additional data or workflow between internal revenue cycle departments to allow for claim payment.
- Communicate and escalate accounts receivable trends with immediate supervisor, director and management teams to ensure timely and compliant payment for services.
- Review, document and communicate any claim processing or related changes initiated by payor organizations.
- Work within multiple practice management systems, claim clearinghouse solutions and payor websites to conduct research and complete necessary workflow.
- Ability to met/exceed established performance goals
- Responsibilities may be assigned to specific payor types or client-specific accounts receivable/billing
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Degree preferred, not required (experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with Healthcare collections/accounts receivable experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Candidates should reside in NY, NJ, PA, or DE
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, Collections, Revenue Cycle, Reimbursement Analyst
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.