If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)!
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care - Adult Home Care has an immediate need for a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to care for our adult clients. As a member of our adult home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA Lehigh Valley Adult is looking for Home Health Aides (HHAs) or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) throughout the Lehigh Valley and Poconos in the following locations:
- MOUNT POCONO
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Weekly pay with starting rate of $11/hr and potential to earn up to $14/hr
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in adult home care:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency, private-duty home care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school, OR
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a 75 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home Health Care Nursing Office.
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in adult home care:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHAs) or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our adult home care team today! Call us at our main office in Bethlehem at (610)774-2200 to learn more!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.