BAYADA Hospice has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced executive! We are currently seeking to fill the position of Regional Director of Hospice. In this role, you will be responsible for leading multiple divisions of hospice offices centered in New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Vermont. You will lead, manage, and develop people and teams to produce high performing results.
BAYADA has been a trusted leader in providing the highest quality clinical care at home since 1975. We believe our clients and families turn to BAYADA Hospice because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability. It's more than a commitment — it's our calling. It's The BAYADA Way.
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Provide oversight and support to assigned divisions, including responsibility for direct supervision of Division Directors.
- Ensure that offices’ actions and communications demonstrate that “The Client Comes First”.
- Proactively manage client and customer concerns.
- Oversee and participate in the recruitment, selection, and development of high potential office employees. Deliver honest and timely feedback. Ensure appropriate clinical and management coverage for each office.
- Direct and support divisions to achieve customer service, quality growth, and financial goals.
- Oversee the development of annual recruiting, business development and budgeting plans for region. Responsible for setting the regional strategy and holding self and others accountable to the strategy.
- Hold Division Directors accountable for meeting established goals. Assure that all markets are served appropriately.
- Understand competition and market (both referral sources and employment sources).
- Assume responsibility for the quality of care provided in region.
- Develop and monitor processes to ensure offices are operating ethically, legally, safely, and with a high compliance level.
- Communicate office/provider-specific performance issues to the Governing Body through the Practice Leader and ensure implementation of corrective actions to be taken at their direction and that of the governing body.
- Identify new business opportunities. Support divisions with the analysis of potential acquisitions and new lines of business. Identify industry trends and react accordingly.
- Lead through strong communication and collaboration with sharing of ideas with support offices.
- Develop long-term trusting relationships with clients, community, employees, support and other service offices.
Regional Director Minimum Qualifications:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Multi-site/multi-state management experience with proven ability to manage a minimum of 10+ direct reports.
- 5+ years’ hospice experience, with deep understanding of hospice regulations for in-home care.
- Five (5) years of verifiable supervisory work experience preferably in health care or social service management position.
- Has years of demonstrated success as a Division Director at BAYADA Home Health Care or as a Regional / Senior Vice President (RVP / SVP) at comparable organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others; ability to plan and organize well and act proactively; excellent interpersonal skills; ability to think strategically; good analytical skills; good oral, written, and presentation skills; exhibits good judgment and values continued learning.
- Must have demonstrated growth and attained specific results in achievement of goals.
- Proven track record of developing successors.
- Track record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
- Demonstrated contributor who has successfully led company initiatives.
- Has ensured the provision of quality care while continually increasing the number of clients served.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Four (4) year college degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program. To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.