While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
RN, Clinical Manager, Home Health, Oahu Visits
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to fill the position of Nurse Clinical Manager in our Medicare certified office in Honolulu, HI. Flexible scheduling including part time and weekend schedule. As a Nurse Clinical Manager you will lead the field staff in providing exceptional client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. RN Clinical Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development.
Duties for an RN Nurse Manager include:
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals.
- Processing incoming referrals.
- Management and mentoring of Clinical Associates and field staff
- Orientation of field staff
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
- Visiting clients as necessary.
- A current Hawaii license.
- 3 years of nursing experience.
- Recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation and ICD-10 coding.
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.