BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for an Divisional Payroll Specialist to assist the habilitation offices in our Indigo division, based in Hawaii.
The Divisional Regional Payroll Specialist position performs a variety of functions with a focus on multi-payroll processing for field staff as well as Mavencare reconciliation and management for multiple offices throughout a region. This position will build and maintain strong relationships with field staff while supporting offices in achieving and exceeding payroll deadlines.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PAYROLL SPECIALIST:
Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
Develop long term trusting relationships with multiple office field staff.
Understanding multiple state and contract billing and payroll requirements.
Support multiple offices regionally with field staff processing of payroll, reviewing and correcting pay & bill rates and inputting overtime.
Support multiple office field staff with education and maintenance of Mavencare application.
Communicate timely/effectively with multiple office Client Services Manager (CSM) re: field staff performance concerns Communicate timely/effectively with multiple office CSM’s and or practice re: payroll (mileage/OT/travel time.)
Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements to field staff.
Initiate and independently research complex information through compilation of statistics, analyzing data and summarizing for review.
Support the team (region and company).
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree.
3. One (1) to three (3) years related experience is a plus.
4. Knowledge of a variety of office practices, operation of office equipment, i.e. computers, requiring some advanced skills knowledge.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple employee requests simultaneously.
6. Ability to arrange information and files in a useful manner.
7. Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
8. Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
9. Demonstrated record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.