BAYADA Senior Living Solutions, a specialty offering of BAYADA Home Health Care, was created to address the unique needs of senior living communities, and their residents, in several significant ways. As the Senior Living Program Manager, you will be a dynamic influencer managing solutions for communities and their residents throughout our unique continuum of care in Senior Living in Westampton, NJ.
Are you a solutions-oriented, team-focused Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Therapist (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)? Do you have a passion for relationship development and the ability to create alignment to common goals across multiple levels of management? Would you like to be viewed as a trusted advisor and senior living expert with the conviction to deliver an exceptional product to customers and clients? If so, the Senior Living Program Manager position may be the opportunity you have been searching for!
As the Senior Living Program Manager, you will be a key team member developing and implementing unique solutions to help the communities and residents we serve meet their goals. Additionally, you will exemplify our commitment to excellence by strategically treating patients and ensuring best practices are carried out by all team members to deliver on our differentiated offerings. Through the utilization of outcome driven data analytics, this role will analyze key metrics and develop plans to create customized programming and offerings for those we serve. Opportunities for advancement are in place with a career ladder to inspire professional growth.
- Current NJ licensure as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated business development experience
- Strong communication skills across multiple levels and multiple platforms
- Home Health and/or Outpatient experience is desirable
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Bonus Opportunity
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.