Habilitation technician/direct support professional
Do you have a passion for helping those with special needs live safely and more independently at home and in their community?
BAYADA Habilitation Technicians (Hab Techs)/Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), work one-on-one in home and community settings as a companion and mentor for individuals who have an intellectual or developmental disability to help them reach their full potential.
With a focus on ensuring safety and teaching clients to do things for themselves, BAYADA Hab Techs/DSPs perform a variety of support services such as:
- Providing personal care assistance (dressing, grooming)
- Accompanying clients on errands and appointments
- Spending time on favorite hobbies and activities
- Assisting with everyday tasks such as meal preparation
- Participating in community integration activities
Benefits of being a BAYADA Hab Tech/DSP
Developing close relationships with clients and families is just one of the many rewards of being a BAYADA Hab Tech/DSP. With BAYADA, you’ll also enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times—we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Reward and recognition programs
- A stable working environment—we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
- Experience preferred; training may be available for those who have never worked as a Hab tech/DSP
- High school diploma or equivalent
If you’re the type of person who takes pride and finds joy in making a difference in the lives of others, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who love what they do!
We have immediate openings for Hab techs/DSPs in the following areas:
- Williamsport, PA
- Trout Run, PA
- Cogan Station, PA
- Milton, PA
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
*BAYADA was Voted Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018 & 2019*
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.