Weekend Warriors Needed!
Our clients have immediate needs for experienced HHA's - work 12 hour shifts on Saturday or Sunday, 8a to 8p or 8p to 8a!
Bring your passion, exceptional skills, and experience and come to BAYADA
Stop by our Outdoor Job Fair on Thursday June 10th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
We can't wait to show you why we love what we do and why you will, too.
We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset and we enjoy treating you like the hero you are!
$14 - $20 / hour
When a HHA/CNA pursues a career with BAYADA, you join a nationally respected team that has been a leader in providing quality care and support inside the home and has been named one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work for the second year in a row.
We have current 2-12 hour shifts Saturdays and Sundays for HHAs who are Weekend Warriors in the following locations:
- Ambler, PA
- Collegeville, PA
- Doylestown, PA
- E. Norriton, PA
- Horsham, PA
- Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Lansdale, PA
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Warminster, PA
- Willow Grove, PA
$20/2 hour shift Other Day and Evening shifts are available
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year of Direct Home Care experience with another Home Health agency, Hospital or facility, or Nursing Students who have completed their Medical/Surgical Clinical Rotation
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply or call 215-657-7711 to hear more about our opportunities.
BAYADA Home Health Care
630 Fitzwatertown Road Suite B-3
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.