Full Time Benefits!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Certified Home Health Aide, CHHA for a Full Time opportunity to provide services to our hospice clients in both Atlantic and Cape May Counties, NJ. This office located in Northfield, NJ.
As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and palliative care to hospice clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care they need in a facility.
- Weekly pay
- Full time benefits include Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, PTO, 401K
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Each Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Home Health Aide
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Be able to travel within both Atlantic and Cape May counties as needed
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.