Whatever your needs are, the Director will work with you to create a schedule that works for you!
We have Licensed Practical Nursing opportunities open now in the Lehigh Valley County area.
Must be available 2-3 days a week
Flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance. Join us today!
**For immediate consideration, please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.