Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) and Home Health Aides - HHAs to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) / Home Health Aides (HHAs) in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Personal Care Assistant (PCAs) / Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- $650 / week
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) / Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Minimum one year work experience
- Home Health Aide Certificate - OR - Certified Nursing Assistant License
***Personal Care and Homemaker Training also available to those who do not meet the above requirements***
Job Responsibilities for Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) / Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.