Full time 8-12 hour day shifts available for Home Health Aides -Help make a difference in someone's life today!
Experienced Caregivers -Bring your passion, exceptional skills, and experience and come to BAYADA.
Stop by our Outdoor Job Fair on Thursday June 10th between 10 am and 2 pm.
We can't wait to show you why we love what we do and why you will, too.
We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset and we enjoy treating you like the hero you are! We are proud to offer our HHA's and CNA's Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, and Direct Deposit along with comprehensive benefits including Insurances and 401(k).
$14 - $20 / hour
HHA’s we have full and part time shifts for HHA's or CNA's with experience OR Nursing Students who have completed their Medical Surgical Rotations in the following areas
- Abington, PA
- Ambler, PA
- Collegeville, PA
- E. Norriton, PA
- Hatfield, PA
- Lansdale, PA
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Warminster, PA
- Willow Grove, PA
2 hour shifts @ $20.00 per hour
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’a):
- Weekly pay, additional hourly for weekend shifts, last minute fill-ins, and holiday shifts
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
Qualifications for our HHA's – Home Health Aides and CNA’s - Certified Nursing Assistants
- Minimum one year of Direct Home Care experience with another Home Health agency, Hospital or facility, OR Nursing Student who have completed their Clinical Rotations
Job Responsibilities for our HHA's – Home Health Aides and CNA’s - Certified Nursing Assistants
- Activities of daily living
- Bathing, Grooming, Toileting
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
A career in home health care is a rewarding path, allowing you as a caregiver to make a real difference in people's lives every day. When a HHA/CNA pursues a career with BAYADA, you join a nationally respected team that has been a leader in providing quality care and support inside the home and has been named one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work for the second year in a row.
Call 215-657-7711 to hear more about our opportunities.
630 Fitzwatertown Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.