Interested in paving the way to help grow our patient-centric medication management program?
BAYADA Home Health Care has an open Registered Nursing role 2-3 days a week seeing patients in the Cape May County area and occasionally in the Ocean City area.
Reimbursement for mileage and a great opportunity for someone who loves educating clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our newest and fastest growing venture, BAYADA Medication Management (BMM). This registered nurse position will allow you to play an integral role in helping our clients manage their medications, to help keep them healthy and happy at home.
This is a hands-on, fast paced environment, where the Medication Manager RN will build relationships with clients, their caregivers, families, other healthcare professionals, pharmacy staff, and various referral sources, to foster a multi-disciplinary approach to medication management.
- Conduct in-home consultations with clients, their families, and caregivers to assess their need for services, provide education, and perform medication reconciliation.
- Serve as the registered nurse liaison between the pharmacy staff and the client, to help monitor client satisfaction and resolve any client related issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with referral sources - Home Health Nurses, Clinical Managers, Client Service Managers, Directors and Physicians regarding specific client’s needs, and keeping them informed of our services.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing objectives to internal resources, using creativity, initiative and ingenuity to achieve business growth goals.
- Ability to create and execute professional presentations in various settings, including but not limited to: medical clinics, senior centers, staff meetings, client homes and support groups.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the state of NJ
- Home Health RN experience preferred
- Medication Reconciliation experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exposure to sales in some capacity is helpful, though not required
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs, referral bonuses; 401k with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.