BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. BAYADA offers competitive home care pay, flexible scheduling, benefits, unique incentives, and meaningful one-on-one care! We are hiring for full-time and part-time opportunities! You tell us when you want to work, where you want to work, the shifts you want to work! We listen to what you want in a position and will accommodate to your availability and schedule! Work for a company that gives you the respect, support, and appreciation that you deserve as a CNA, while making a difference in the life of a child! Love what you do, while loving the office and company you work for! BAYADA is where you belong!
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Huntingdon, and all of Huntingdon County
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay,
- CNAs start at $13/hour
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Unique incentives!
Qualifications for CNA:
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.