BAYADA Home Health Care at Inspira is currently seeking a Clinical Liaison (Transitional Care Manager) to join our Tri-County Sales team. This is an on-site position that requires travel to the Inspira Hospitals in Mullica Hill, Vineland and Elmer. This Clinical Liaison will work with discharge planners, case managers, and clients/families at the Inspira Hospitals to coordinate the initiation of hospice services with BAYADA. Candidates must be an RN to qualify for this hospice TCM opportunity.
The Clinical Liaison will:
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Market and sell BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients’ eligibility for home care services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Complete weekly referral log.
- Holds a current license in good standing as an RN in New Jersey
- Graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare COPs and other program requirements, as applicable.
- At least one (1) year experience in health care, preferably home health care.
- Previous discharge planning experience preferred.
- Weekly pay
- Monthly bonus
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.