BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home. This role will be remote and must be located in the Eastern or Central Time Zone or near Pennsauken, NJ. If in Pennsauken you will be expected to go in the office once the office re-opens.
Our Treasury Operations office is seeking a Cash Applications Associate to join our team in Pennsauken, NJ. The Associate is responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions, including processing of payment and adjustment entries related to Accounts Receivable.
- Assist in the creation and management of policies, practices and procedures related to the Cash Applications office.
- Initiate and independently research complex information through compilation of statistics, analyzing data and summarizing for review.
- Maintain assigned support tickets and provide adequate turn around time as stated by Supervisor/Manager.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.
- Entry of EFT and Lock Box cash receipts.
- Meet quarterly and weekly deadline of assignments distributed by Associate II.
- Maintain all control spreadsheet for all cash receipts applied to accounts receivable.
- Reconcile all posted batches to the AR Control Sheet.
- Assist with any special projects as requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- One (1) or more years of related experience.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Knowledge of a variety of office practices, operation of office equipment, such as computers, requiring some advanced skills knowledge.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions, specifically Excel.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.