BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Occupational Therapist Assistant must:
- Be licensed as an Occupational Therapist Assistant by the state of North Carolina
- Must be willing to travel in assigned territory.
- Have graduated from an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school transcript or diploma; or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Occupational Therapy Assistant and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Occupational Therapist.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.