BAYADA Home Health Care’s Data Integration team located in Pennsauken, NJ, is currently seeking an C# Backend Developer. The C# Backend Developer modifies, develops and implements software programming applications in support of internal and external systems integrations. Responsible for reviewing business needs and participating in the identification of tasks required to meet the needs. Supports and/or installs software applications and participates in the testing process. It is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
This role is remote but this person must live in Eastern or Central time zone and be able to come into the Pennsauken, NJ office once a quarter once the office re-opens.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and support near-real-time data integrations.
- Use various tools including Visual Studio, C#, Message Queues and SQL Server.
- Design and develop robust RESTful web services to support multiple applications.
- Collaborate in a team environment with Scrum Masters, System Architects, other Developers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Users.
Who you are:
- Proficiency with languages such as C#, T-SQL.
- Experience with Source Control such as TFS or Git.
- Understands writing testable code and comfortable with creating and executing unit tests.
- Understands application integration, event driven architecture and building high volume services.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud Architecture (AWS or Azure), Containerization, Service Oriented Architectures and/or Enterprise Service Bus Concepts is a plus.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.