BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a weekend position. Schedule will be Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Our Denver Visits office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis. Prior home care experience is strongly preferred.
Coverage area: Denver metro; possibly some southern cases in Castle Rock and Parker.
Primary responsibility: Weekend starts of care (SOCs).
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. You will benefit from a five day comprehensive orientation with our Regional Clinical Educator, along with an individualized on-boarding program that includes shadowing in the field. Your success is our success!
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to work on call, nights and/or weekends.
- Base Pay, depending upon qualifications and subject to negotiation:
- $48.00 - $60.00 per point
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.