BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Recruiting Specialist for our office located in East Norriton, PA. The recruiter will support the staffing needs for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides in various territories.
At BAYADA, the Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle. BAYADA Recruiting Specialist are expected to act as brand ambassadors and to partner with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers, while providing our candidates a best in class candidate experience. The Recruiting Specialist is also expected to provide consultation to internal customers on market conditions, hiring trends, and external competition.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in recruiting and sourcing (agency experience strongly desired)
- Experience recruiting in high volume capacity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Social Media Marketing required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.