Marketing Manager Associate, Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager Associate. The Marketing Manager Associate will also be a liaison between the client, the marketing manager and the Bayada home office. Individuals in this role will complete new order verifications to ensure necessary documentation has been collected; therefore, a keen attention to detail in processing high volumes of work is essential. Tucson area. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external partners, including patients and medical professionals, via email, fax and phone.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Manger in generating sales through effective and efficient marketing and sales efforts.
- Confirm new order documentation; prioritize incoming items according to level of urgency.
- Assist with obtaining all missing items for incomplete orders; redirect as needed.
- Represent assigned territory or Marketing Manager by responding to a variety of concerns; maintain familiarity with facility needs and/or requirements.
- Escalate urgent or unique concerns to immediate supervisor and provide support where appropriate.
- Contact client/caregiver or perform bedside consultation to introduce Bayada, review services ordered by physician, review client demographics and next steps following client’s discharge.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.