Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Home Healthcare Professional to fill the position of Transitional Care Manager (TCM) in our Raleigh/Winston sales territory. Clinical Liaisons at BAYADA interact with discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of home health care services.
The TCM will:
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Market and sell BAYADA services by clearly articulating the features benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients’ eligibility for home care services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Complete weekly referral log.
Qualifications for a TCM:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry required, preferably in home health care.
- Clinical Experience Preferred (RN, LPN, PT, PTA, OT, COTA, MSW, SLP)
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.