BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our Prescott, AZ office. This office cares for adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis throughout all of Yavapai County. This role can be full time, part time or per diem. Prior home care experience is preferred but not required. As a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
When you join the BAYADA team, you will benefit from a week orientation with our regional Clinical Educator, along with an individualized on-boarding program that includes observation and shadowing in the field. Your success is our success!
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of Arizona.
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- To learn more about our benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.