Are you interested in helping to build an incredible patient-centric medication management and pharmacy program from the ground up? BAYADA Pharmacy has an opening for a full time Pharmacy Technician. You will be directly responsible for data entry of prescriptions, Insurance claims, preparing, labeling, and packaging medications for Pharmacist review. Experience with Parata robots is recommended. You would be required to answer phones and make some outbound calls to patients and/or prescribers.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Data entry of prescriptions
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
- Check in inventory and restock shelving
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to department
- Communicate with Physicians, patients and insurance companies
- Triage patient and pharmacist questions and channel to right person
- Ensuring the accurate and timely dispensing and shipping of all related prescriptions
- Identify and enroll all patients in patient assist programs/insurance assistance
- Process fax and e-script orders
- Manage and process refills
- Input demographic and insurance information
- Verify eligibility and specific drug coverage
- Work with Pharmacist to ensure the right medication is getting to the right patient in the right amount of time.
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability
- Greater than 1-year experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Registered as Pharmacy Tech in the State of New Jersey
- Understanding of Pharmacy Third Party Payers
- Experience in Data Entry of prescriptions
- Knowledge of medications
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.