BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a Clinical Homecare Homebase Specialist to join our Home Health Virtual (VVO) Office. A position with the virtual office exposes you to a variety of experiences as you support our Home Health practice goals by traveling to offices throughout the country. Though the nature of this consulting role is very autonomous, the team is highly collaborative and interactive. We consider ourselves to be a workforce management solution, whether supplementing a role, onboarding talent in a service office or leading a new office acquisition.
The Clinical Homecare Homebase Specialist position gives you the unique opportunity to travel the U.S. while gaining exposure to many different BAYADA offices and employees. In this position you will be using your clinical knowledge to train and educate staff while you coach your peers. This position provides growth opportunities as you help develop employees to their greatest potential.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Base Salary: $70,000-80,000 / year depending on qualifications
- Bonus Opportunity – eligible for up to $1,000 per quarter in bonus
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
The key responsibilities for Travel Clinical Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Supplemental clinical role coverage for service offices that have an open position or are in the midst of a growth cycle, requiring additional support
- Role-based clinical training utilizing our training resources and tools
- Support and mentor employees of a new office acquisition or joint venture through the integration process.
- Conduct role validation assessments to determine level of proficiency and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assess the office’s key metrics and adherence to operational processes and Best Practices
The Qualifications for a Travel RN Clinical Consultant include:
- Active RN license
- BSN preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Home Health Care industry including State and Federal regulations
- Hands-on knowledge of Homecare Homebase software
- Strong working knowledge of the Home Health operating model, policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, organizational and people skills
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
- Commit to 80% travel which may include consecutive overnight stays.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.