BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT) or Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)to fill the position of Rehab Manager in our Hyannis, MA office. As Rehab Manager you will lead the field staff in providing superior quality client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. Rehab Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development. The successful Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist should have prior experience in Medicare Home Health. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity for continued leadership growth as you develop your career with BAYADA.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. As a Rehab Manager at BAYADA, you will utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths.
The PT, OT, or SLP Rehab Manager will:
- Direct and coordinate the care provided by a multi-disciplinary care team
- Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Review clinical documentation, including OASIS and care plan coding
- Monitor episodic utilization
- Act as internal case manager and client advocate
- Participate in hiring, interviewing and orientation of field staff
- Participate in on-going education, evaluation and development of field staff
- Ensure accurate and timely case management, including supervision, authorization management and interdisciplinary communication
- Monitor Quality Assurance
- Visit clients to conduct clinical assessments and supervise staff as necessary
- Assist in developing Clinical Associates to become Clinical Managers
- Provide clinical insight and focus on clinical competency of your staff
- Create a warm, organized and welcoming office grounded in customer service
The PT, OT or SLP Rehab Manager will have:
- Current license in good standing, Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT) or Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Prior supervisory experience
- Minimum of two (2) years community health experience
- Prior clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
- Comprehensive knowledge of OASIS and the Medicare Conditions of Participation for Home Health
- Strong clinical assessment and case management skills
- Demonstrated success working independently while taking on increased responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with electronic medical record documentation and reporting systems
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.