- $15-$17 / hr hour
- HHA's and CNA's openings
Are you a student who needs a job while they're home from school?
Are you a parent who still needs to pay the bills during this pandemic?
Are you currently out of work but you still need to pay the rent?
If you can relate to any of this BAYADA is the place for you.
Bayada Home Health Care of Braintree, MA has immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) and/or CNA's in the Mansfield and Attleboro area as well as surrounding towns. We have wonderful private pay clients who are looking for dependable, caring and reliable Home Health aides. If you are looking for a flexible schedule with consistent hours and pay, give us a call!
We carefully vet our clients and aides for COVID-19, you can take solace in the fact that you will be taken care of during this pandemic.
We're also offering virtual interviews to reduce your interaction with the public and to respect social distancing as much as we can.
We have an immediate need for HHAs – Home Health Aides who can travel to the following locations:
- Mansfield, MA
- Wrentham, MA
- Attleboro, MA
- Norton, MA
- Norwood, MA
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Current Home Health Aide certificate and/or CNA license-listed in good standing
- If no certification or license- 1 year of verifiable experience providing hands on care is required
- Psych experience is a plus but not required
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Sick time off available
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
The Braintree office welcomes all Home Health Aides and CNA’s to join our BAYADA Assistive Care team.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.