BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Divisional Client Services Manager for our Massachusetts and Rhode Island Assistive Care offices.You will travel between offices in the region providing training and support as needed to services offices. Office locations include: Beverly, Braintree, Marlborough, Newton, Hyannis, Plymouth, MA and Warwick, RI. Overnight travel to one of those locations may be required for long term assignments. Remote opportunity in between travel assignments.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Divisional Client Services Manager could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
The Divisional Client Services Manager will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care, supporting Beverly, Braintree, Marlborough, Auburndale, Hyannis, Plymouth, MA and Warwick, RI
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Providing support and mentoring to Client Services Managers throughout all locations
- Assisting with onboarding and training new Client Services Managers
- Act as a back up Client Services Manager for offices
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of caseloads by monitoring metrics
- Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
- Lead special projects across the entire region as needed
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior home care experience is required
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with overnight travel as needed (100% travel)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.