BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home. This role will be temporarily remote, with the expectation of transitioning back to the Pennsauken Global Support Center in 2021.
BAYADA Home Health Care is hiring a Director of Product Management to join our dynamic Technology Team! This is a unique greenfield opportunity to advance leading-edge talent acquisition capabilities in support of a growing multi-practice healthcare business.
If you are a data driven, tech savvy problem solver with strong business acumen, who is passionate about building innovative, elegantly designed products, then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Director of Product Management, Talent Acquisition, you will drive our vision for the desired future state by ideating, shaping, and building new products and features that create competitive advantage and operational efficiencies. You will track full life cycle product management work including defining and creating product roadmaps, writing requirements and user stories, working closely with development teams and vendors to ensure timely delivery as well as leverage data and analytics to track, manage, and optimize performance – ensuring overall success of the products. You will be responsible for multiple business processes and multiple applications and collaborate with talent acquisition stakeholders across multiple departments. Additionally, you will play a lead role in partner management, competitive analysis of the capabilities including build versus buy analysis, strategic vendor management and optimization of same. Effectively communicating and building internal and external relationships to identify needs, and to design and implement solutions that meet, or exceed, the desired results is essential.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Leverage expertise in functional and technology domains to identify opportunities for innovation in BAYADA’s use of technology and analytics to support talent acquisition.
- Support the development of business cases for investment in new and/or improved tech & analytics capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to define, design and deliver new products, technical solutions, and enhancements that work cohesively and meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Lead the collaboration with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, specifications, building, verification, and rollout.
- Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for users.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
- Develop and maintain product documentation, product instructions and user guides, product metrics.
- Lead the development of product training curriculum and artifacts.
- Coordinate with designers, developers and testers to create functional specifications.
- Communicate product updates and impacts to stakeholders to enable effective change management.
- Manage and develop a team of more junior employees.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Minimum five (5) years work experience as a Product Manager/Director or Product Lead.
- Minimum five (5) years work experience in a Software as a Service, Mobile Application, or Cloud product company in any industry.
- Minimum four (4) years in a software engineering position performing programming or business analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with product management, product roadmap, Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing and communicating prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent, highly visible, projects.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition / recruiting business processes or related business function.
- Familiarity with one or more enterprise class recruiting platforms. (Greenhouse preferred)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.