ASK ABOUT OUR $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic RN Clinical Manager for our office in Beverly, MA. This office provides personal care, homemaking and companionship services for adults and seniors, including assistance with activities of daily living, self-care and household support services.
As the RN Clinical Manager, you will oversee a team of dedicated Certified Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides and Homemakers, ensuring care is delivered consistent with the individualized plan of care developed for each client. You will conduct introductory visits in client homes on the North Shore, to orient Home Health Aides and their clients to an established care plan and designated tasks. The RN Clinical Manager will also conduct ongoing supervision, training and mentorship of the Home Health Aides.
We are seeking a flexible, enthusiastic and self-directed team player who aspires to grow professionally. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired health care professionals make BAYADA Home Health Care their employer of choice.
BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a family owned business.
Responsibilities for the RN Clinical Manager
- Train, mentor and develop a team of dedicated Home Health Aides and Homemakers
- Conduct introductory and follow-up visits with adult and elderly clients
- Ensure adherence to all quality and regulatory standards
Qualifications for the RN Clinical Manager
- A current Massachusetts RN license
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience as an RN
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- This is a Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm opportunity.
- $80,000 - $85,000 salary range
- Reimbursement for mileage, phone, and a personal laptop
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 15 days of PTO and 10 sick days, floating holidays, 401K Match, healthcare, dental, vision, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement, and continuing education opportunities.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.