$8,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time
Guaranteed Full Time Hours!
BAYADA Home Health Care Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now To Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a full-time position for our Media Hospice Office. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Philadelphia.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
Join Our Caring team where we Value both Clients and Employees!
Registered Nurse (RN), Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
- Opportunity to gain experience performing Clinical Liaison Duties!
- Generating referrals for hospice by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support hospice business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, Clinical Liaison include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.