Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients. This role will be temporarily remote, with the expectation of transitioning back to the Pennsauken Global Support Center in 2021. The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
To learn many aspects of the Support office through: 1) hands on management and creation of policies and practices, 2) preparing reports, analysis and presentations, and 3) providing administrative and project support to your Supervisor. This position is an entry level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year College degree.*
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Initiate and independently research complex information through compilation of statistics, analyzing data and summarizing for review.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Develop and/or coordinate articles for the BAYADA Weekly Bulletin, as needed.
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements.
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
- Learn various aspects of organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross-training and site visits.
- Maintain office(s) organization charts and associated email and call lists.
- Prints insurance data form and updates client screen for new accounts where appropriate. Updates existing accounts when information changes.
- Checks bill for accuracy. This includes verifying bill type, ID #, proper HCPCS/CPT 4 and revenue codes. Checks contract or negotiated rates and discounts. Makes sure that all necessary bill fields are completed legibly.
- Corrects bills as needed. Does retypes and payroll corrections when requested. Faxes corrections to service office.
- Co-ordinates and follows up with other teams for billing of other insurances as needed; does transfer where appropriate.
- Checks for completeness of attachments. Enters any incomplete bills on the late list.
- Coordinates with collector in rebilling claims as needed.
- Quickly informs service of any unusual circumstances that effect reimbursement such as policy termination, etc.
- Adheres to Collection office policy and procedure guidelines, including completing all weekly bills or places bills on the late list by 3:00 on Wednesday.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.