BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Manager/Home Health RN for our Lancaster County home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Lancaster and surrounding counties.
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits
- Supervise a team of field nurses
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN
- Home health care experience preferred
- Acute, med/surgery, and/or sub-acute experience preferred
- Experience managing or supervising a team of clinical staff
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.