Are you a LOVING individual who has a passion for helping other achieve their personal goals? Would you like to give COMPASSIONATE care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? Are you looking to get into a rewarding field?
BAYADA Home Care is looking for RELIABLE individuals to promote the growth and independence to our clients in a safe and positive environment. Our focus is to provide our clients options, and opportunities with an emphasis on community integration. We are looking for hard working caregivers to take on a consistent weekly schedule.
We have Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- Eleele - Monday through Friday - Day time hours
- Waimea - Weekdays Afternoon Hours
- One year verifiable work experience with people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- If you do not have a year of verifiable work experience ASK ABOUT OUR APPRENTICE PROGRAM!
- 18 years of age and older
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD (Intellectual & Developmental disabilities)
- Ability to work independently in a client’s home/community.
- Reliable Transportation and ability to transport clients to various community activities.
- Ability to commit to a consistent schedule weekly.
Click the video below to see a day in the life of a Direct support professional!
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Case specific orientations
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Please call Traci at (808)245-9699 or email Tcristobal@bayada.com for more information.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.