Our Vermont Norwich Hospice Programs office is seeking a Clinical Coordinator (LPN) to provide support to the office through customer service and clinical support tasks. If you are a caring, dedicated professional who possesses strong communication skills and a true desire to help others, this is the position for you!
Responsibilities for Clinical Coordinator (LPN) include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in coordinating the delivery of all services to ensure superior quality, under guidance of the Clinical Manager.
- Review clinical documentation to ensure consistent, accurate, high-quality services.
- Collaborate with other office team members to ensure that the most appropriate clinicians are assigned to each client.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing referral sources in conjunction with the community/clinical liaison through onsite visits to referral partners in the community.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Manager to ensure that all documentation is completed efficiently through each stage of the care delivery process, from start of care to discharge.
- Assist the Clinical Manager in ensuring field staff visits are accurate and timely including Home Health Aide
- Participate in the hiring of field staff and interview process, as applicable
- Participate in the on-going education and development of field staff.
Qualifications of the Clinical Coordinator:
- Holds a current license in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Prior health care, home care and hospice experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated ambition to taking on more responsibility and growing past current position.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.