$10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Case Manager for a Full-time opportunity with our Hospice office located in Wilkes Barre. This office services hospice clients throughout the Carbon County area.
**For immediate consideration please reach out to Moira Penza, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Small coverage area, potential for flex hours, and day-time shifts.
Be a part of the privileged few who get to help clients and their families with their end of life care.
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.