$1,000 Overnight Sign-On Bonus
Advance your nursing career with us! BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s fastest growing home health care providers. We believe that BAYADA employees are our greatest asset. The Jamison Adult Nursing Office has an immediate need for RNs to work overnight shifts with clients in Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
The $1,000 sign-on bonus will be paid in two increments to RNs hired to work on overnight shifts. $500 will be paid after working 40 overnight hours and $500 will be paid upon working an additional 40 overnight hours.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
- Blue Bell
- Upper Black Eddy
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician‘s Plan of Treatment
- Performs assigned duties, including administration of medication, treatments, and procedures
per policy, monitoring the client’s condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client’s condition to the Clinical Manager and physician; follow up
with executing and properly documenting any new doctor’s orders
- Makes ongoing additions to the client’s care plan, as needed
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration. Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough, 215-491-4090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.