We are currently seeking compassionate caregivers to provide Homemaking and Companionship services to clients living in the South Shore area. Please feel free to apply or reach out to Tyler Broc at (617) 833-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position.
A care plan is provided for each of the clients, and lists all the tasks that need to be done for each client. Common tasks on the Care Plan include but are not limited to:
● Light Housekeeping (not in depth cleaning) ● Assistance with Laundry ● Light Meal Preparation
● Errands (Independently, not with the client) ● Companionship ● Maintaining a safe physical environment
● Documenting care provided ● Bed Making
● Constant Incentive and Reward programs ● Get paid weekly ● Short commutes between clients
● Paid sick time ● Make your own schedule ● Supportive office team
● Supervision by Registered Nurses ● 24/7 Phone support ● Medical/Dental/Vision etc. for those that qualify
● Yearly Scholarship Program ● Ongoing development and support
Must have 1 year of verifiable work history (can be in any industry or field of work)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.