While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely serve our clients has never been more important.
With the protection of our clients and teams as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, serving clients---safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis---together.
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Positions available in ALL DISTRICTS!
We’re seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
• Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
• Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
• Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
• Conduct group trainings and supervisions
• Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
• Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
• Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
• Strong assessment and organizational skills
• Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
• Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
• Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBA:
• Comprehensive salary
• Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company match
Please contact Maile Martin at email@example.com or (808) 591-6060 to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.