While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Looking for a flexible schedule?
Wanting to pick up a few shifts for supplemental income??
JOIN BAYADA TODAY!
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Premium Pay for those committed to Every Weekend:
- $35 - $40 / hour
For those willing to commit to Every-Other Weekend:
- $30 - $35 / hour
We have immediate weekend needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas: (some examples)
- North: Fishers, Westfield, Castleton
- South: Greenwood, Southport, downtown Indianapolis, Beech Grove
- West: Avon, Plainfield
Overnight locations include:
- Beech Grove
- and MORE
Cases available all over Indianapolis Area -- Call or apply for more details!
**WE WILL TRAIN YOU IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH PEDS, TRACHS, GT, OR VENT! **
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (Indiana)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Contact Trista today | 317-481-6800
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.