BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for an experienced home care nurse to fill the role of Director of Regional Clinical Operations (RCO) in our Assistive Care State Programs (ACSP) practice.
This position requires a Registered Nurse, (RN, BSN) with experience in clinical education, mentorship and management. The RCO will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing clinical data to identify and address quality trends and provide consultation on desired outcomes for the practice. If you are an innovative nurse leader with a passion for providing value-based care and maintaining the highest quality standards, then BAYADA is the place for you!
The BAYADA Assistive Care State Programs practice provides personal care and companionship for adults and seniors including assistance with activities of daily living, self-care and household support services. As RCO you will play a critical role in establishing the BAYADA ACSP Practice as the most trusted, highest quality and reliable Medicaid Personal Care provider in the Mid Atlantic region. This position will require regular, on-going travel (60%) to offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey.
The Director of Regional Clinical Operations will provide leadership according to The BAYADA Way at the regional level to ensure that Home Health Aides and Nurse Clinical Managers and Clinical Educators have the proper skills, policies and processes in place to deliver desired outcomes.
The RCO will be responsible for the following key areas within a defined region:
- Execution & Quality Oversight of the HHA Education Program
- Clinical Nurse Manager Orientation, Mentorship and Education
- Quality oversight of regional adherence to Clinical Regulations, Processes & Policies
- Evaluation and collaborative development of metrics specific to the ACSP practice to increase retention of HHA field staff and referral growth through integrated care programs.
- Identify and address quality trends. Assist in the development and execution of effective clinical and quality process improvement plans and monitor for desired outcomes for the practice, state, and other external partnership goals
- Evaluate best practices for clinical operations that comply with regulatory and accrediting body requirements
- Collaborate with other BAYADA practices on clinical initiatives
- Assist in marketing ACSP clinical programs, and serve as clinical expert to referral sources, physicians, payers, legislators and regulators
- Communicate important changes to the ACSP Management Committee that may impact service office operations and/or strategy for the practice
- Participation in external organizations and committees, to increase BAYADA exposure and achieve knowledge gains that could aid the practice
- Represent BAYADA Assistive Care State Programs Clinical Program internally and externally to educate and promote advocacy for Assistive Care State Programs Home Care Services.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The Bayada Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Registered Nurse, BSN required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5 + years management experience including mentorship of Nurse Managers, Case Managers or Clinical Educators
- Prior Home Care experience preferred
- Strong clinical assessment and documentation skills.
- Experience in clinical compliance and quality programs
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing clinical education programs
- Ability to lead people and get results through others
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with EMR systems and clinical data review & analysis
- Ability to travel as necessary to offices in assigned region
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.