BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Office / Client Services Associate in our Hyannis, Massachusetts office. If you are looking for an exciting part-time career opportunity in a growing industry, this could be the position for you. This role is Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm, but offer some flexibility in scheduling within business hours.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
As the Office / Client Services Associate at BAYADA Home Health Care, you will collaborate with the Client Services Manager to ensure that our clients receive quality home health care and superior customer service. The Office Coordinator will support the office’s growth through long-term relationship building and following-up with clients, physicians, referral sources, and community organizations. In addition, you will partner with the Clinical Manager to provide on-going support to Nurses, and Therapists through strong, communicative relationships.
- Taking referrals for home health services for new clients
- Assigning nurses, therapists and aides to cases
- Coordination and management of clinicians' schedules
- Tracking and follow up of MD orders
- Recording and processing daily tasks in an Electronic Medical Records system
- Supporting and assisting Clinical Managers with day to day operations
- Answering telephone calls
- Processing payroll
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
The ideal candidate will possess an energetic team spirit, motivational attitude, and strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task and maintain high productivity in a busy, fast-paced environment is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology is desirable
- Prior home care experience/knowledge of Medicare a plus
- Professional, positive and team-oriented demeanor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.