While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely serve our clients has never been more important.
With the protection of our clients and teams as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, serving clients---safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis---together.
At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. Join us and work with the largest team of BCBAs in Hawai’i. Collaborate with colleagues and build your skill set - all while providing compassionate, excellent, and reliable services to our clients.
Oahu Behavior Analysis Center
This is a full time salaried position based in our ABA center.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide ongoing training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians™ (RBT™)
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Adhere to BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our employees, clients, and their families.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®) in good standing with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB®)
- Must obtain Hawai'i state license in behavior analysis prior to start date
- Experience in behavior analysis with strong professional references
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; including the use of technology
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Interest in professional development and advancement
- Solid communication skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c (3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawaii. Our high-quality, compassionate charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we believe we have a greater opportunity to work toward our vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life.
BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a completely separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.