While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in children's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of 1:1 care to our pediatric clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Paid pediatric training available.
We have immediate opportunities for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Allentown, PA
- Bethlehem, PA
- Easton, PA
- and the surrounding areas in Lehigh and Northampton counties
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Paid time off
- Paid pediatric training opportunities
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - F/T, P/T and per diem hours
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Pennsylvania RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Join our team today!
Kelly Adamson, Recruiting Manager - email@example.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.