“While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.”
Marketing Manager, Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Medicare home health business in the Glendale and surrounding areas. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.